Wednesday 24 July 2013

MOM'S 2013 BIRTHDAY





This year mom would be alone on her birthday.... alone in the sense that none of her children would be with her. Furthermore she had to spend it in hospital as dad has still not been discharged.

I would have been here to spend it with her but Andrew wanted to drive back to KK today right after his hospital appointment in the morning.
I have made the effort to get a birthday cake for her though .
At least that I know would make her feel somehow less forgotten .
I have asked Jeff to send my love and wish along with the cake. I have asked him to reverse the  candle numbers too....just for the fun of it.


Sweet seventeen again.
 
Photo: My birthday!  Thank for the wonderful wishes from my children grandchildren dan anak2 buah and also my frends.
My mom on her 71th birthday..... with her man

I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along even if I seldom say it out loud

HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY MOM!





No comments: