Monday 10 June 2013

OFFICALLY A GRANDAUNT

Opening up a message on FB this morning confirmed that I had just 'naik pangkat' to a grandaunty as my niece Genevive had delivered a 3kg baby boy in KK.
She had been induced to deliver but after hours of 'non progress' as they called it, she was finally given a C section . A 'C' that cost them a whooping sum of RM4+++.

My brother Dennis and his wife Liza were extremely excited at being grandparents for the first time....as with us the grandaunties and granduncle. Thou, nothing really compared to the happiness of the great grandparents . I can't blame them as not everyone is as lucky as them  to experience this in their lifetime. 

Congratulations everyone!!
Baby was named Ethan Domanic.
Liza said he looked like Ginny but I say he doesn't. That's the daddy's face there

No comments: