Sunday 9 June 2013

MY DREAM

It's a week since I came back from Labuan. Wow ...where did the days went?

#########
Had a dream last night....well it was actually early morning. ...around six I think . It was when I fell asleep again after I had woken up the second time. I always play my candy crush game to help me sleep .
In the dream I was trying to get over to my family members. They were in a group ( I saw my dad and my brother Atlas...I seem to recall Tisha as well but in my mind they were my family members)  sitting at the up most seats of a grandstand which looked like the one at the sports complex. While trying to get over there, I saw myself walking on planks set up towards them. Not just one but a set of wooden planks making it seem as pathways . Just like those they use when painting a building. One joining to another. While walking I can sense fear of falling down and was aware of the dangers should I fall as I saw water plus concrete blocks below. I was smiling with happiness when I managed to be with them....THE END.. my 6.45am alarm rang.

 I'm sure there's a message somewhere in there but to see it as I dreamt it, don't really make any sense.

#################
I went online to find some senses.... but got more questions than answers instead.
Dream Dictionary Plank
dream plankA dream of planks, as such, is a warning to guard against a loss, possibly by robbery; extra precautions would be advisable. If you dreamed of walking on a plank, it signifies a period of indecision which in turn indicates a choice to be made concerning a new offer or opportunity; try to resist being pushed into hasty action.

No comments: