Sunday 14 April 2013

OLD HABBITS DIE HARD




It's happening again. Last minute 'must hantar tomorrow' project. This time it's Lydia's.
She was asked to sew a small coin purse for her kemahiran hidup task.
Choosing to tell me at the very last minute would mean getting to do with what is in hand. Thus the very unattractive cotton print ( used to have few pajama pants in this print during my preteen years . Ugly but very comfortable material indeed)

Does this match a standard five student's work? and should I mention that she has never even sew a single stitch?
 Hehehe ....well, sorry teachers...this mama has a habit of completing 'home tasks' for her girls.

Last minute work would mean burning the midnight oil...as was with the two older girls.

#################

These 'skirts' were done on the same situation but three years apart.  The bigger one is Tisha's while the smaller one is Yona's.
I remembered 'yapping' out  at them on why not tell me earlier if it's due .... still .....I treasured those memories as good ones. And that is also why I hold on to these 'projects' ...very dear to my heart.

No comments: