Monday 5 September 2011

REFRESHING On Crochet

I actually have 'tons' of need to do 'things' awaiting for me at every 'corner' of my home.
Aarrrr......
still ...I can say I'm not complaining much as in between them task, I am still able to spare time for my passion in my crafting...namely for now, crocheting.

Oh yes..I love to crochet.  Over the years I have had produced lots and lots of ..... 'stuffs' :)
With the right mood, I can easily crochet a blouse or the girl's dress within a week BUT unfortunately once the mood changes before it is done, rest assured that whatever it is I was doing, will stay unfinish for a long....long time.
i.e. until the next mood attack.
Going through my basket of wolly threads, I found no unfinish 'bussiness' ...phew!

Anyhow, the 'mood' came after I saw this sunflower granny afgan pattern on Youtube taught by a man ( aha...a real man),  which was SOooo simple  yet very 'catchy'.
It was sooooooooo simply that I basically did 'my project' through memory.

One line for each colour

'Ground' colour attach all of them....

...into a bigger piece.
Adding more piece to get the required size
Adding colours to the borders..
I hand sewed the lining and zippers ... (..purely lazy to set up the sewing machine)
Wala......and there you have it

The pattern was actually for a blanket... ( a throw?) but I felt for me , it would be more practical to use it as cushion covers.  I only made a pair though....for now.
The 'wind' has changed my mood into ribbons...........




No comments: