Sunday 11 September 2011

Miss Universe 2011 Special GB’s final review-It's MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!


DEBORAH HENRY- MISS MALAYSIA WORLD 2007/ MISS MALAYSIA /UNIVERSE 2011
When she won the Miss Malaysia World 2007, I didn't take much notice of her. As usual I wasn't really 'gaga' over our local beauty peagent as I am with  'world rank' peagents. Most I would do was to 'snip' and file reports over the local newspaper.... with the help of my mom most of the time.
She made it to the semis  that time which inturn made me 'dig' a little deeper.
Looking back at her interview recordings and shows she hosted, I'm just  amazed at how well she carried herself . 

To go back and try to win Miss Malaysia for the second time is something I think not many women would try. Having won the 'ultimate' crow would have satisfied most women.
Another 'shot' for the title would mean she was really confident of herself to take home the crown.
Most women I would say would  be afraid simply for the fact that she might not win again thus be branded as 'kalah'....not so beautiful after all...etc etc...( she was already judged as one of the most beautiful women in the world having gone to the semis at Miss World peagent afterall.)
(So far she is the second woman to have won both titles .Trincy Low, who won the Miss World title in 1995, also went on to win the Miss Universe title in 1997.)

BUT putting aside that... she did it ! . Four years later and still came out a winner.
Yeah...I'm glad simply for the fact that  she definately has it all....beauty plus brains.
She carried herself so well that by just looking at her makes you feel proud that you're Malaysian. So so much different  from the previous Malaysian queens I have seen.
Four years apart might have 'prepared' her for her yet ultimate 'goal'...Miss Universe 2011.
The 'ball' is round...it could be anyone's game ...BUT I'm rooting for her.
Go Debbie go!!!!!!!!!!!


Global Beauties – Miss Universe 2011 Special » Miss Universe 2011: GB’s final review
First time for Malaysia to win the Global Beauty title


She won the crown twice.
Aaaarrr.....I'm excited for her.

No comments: