Wednesday 10 November 2010

1,2...3... long days

Monday
free day... nothing to remember by. Was online most of the time inserting the perfect add for the new found 'interest' .
Rejected thou they accepted it the second time I submit it.
Phew :( all my 'punch' line tak kena pakai.

Tuesday
went out especially for Lydia's re registration at her school.
Yona came along as I've told her I wanted to trim my hair. She too wants that.
Stopover to look for baking stuff along the way home.
We took such a long time window shopping that we ended up waiting for Lydia to return from school before going on to have the trim. We then went straight to Giant and Survey to chek on the meat section.
Getting the prices to finalise the christmas's menu we were preparing.
Dissapointed that I didn't get what I came for..... turkeys!
I bought a big chicken to try on my roasting .

The girls somehow locked Ashy in my car. AAAAAAAAAAAA ( big Aaaa- serious)
When I realised he was not around the time I fed them dinner.
The thought of him lying dead somewhere crossed my mind until I saw him at the dash board.
The car smelled 'poop' the moment I open the door... true enough there was one..plus a puddle of urine at the back seat's mat.
The worse....and I mean WORSE was the fact that he made the seat his straching post.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA ( again big Aaas...seriously it was that bad)

Wednesday
Woke up early with the intention to get into bed once Lydia was gone.
Thought erased.
I was a load of laundy instead.
Did a little bit of cement patching using the cat's sand ( yea....litter sand)
I was just about to finish the steel chair painting when I got distracted.
The 'besi buruk' guys passed by and I managed to make a quick Rm15 for the rusted water tank laying at the backyard. I was happy enough if  they could just haul it away.Now I was getting paid....hahaha first time making money selling 'junk' too. At least  my task to clear the backyard would be easier now.
Went over to mile four to conduct my search for the meat price quotation. Today was my luck day. I got everything with just one stop. I even managed to buy some fish fillets while at that.
Bought lunch and head for home . Received an SMS from the comittee for the pasar malam thing. There was to be an interview at three at Elopura's MP office.
I went for the meeting which turned out to be just a briefing with YB Au himself.
Oh wow... I felt so out of place sitting there. No doubt feeling lucky to be amongs the chosen ones.
Bowling night for Yona.

No comments: