Thursday 21 January 2010

MY FAVOURITE MONTH



I took my own photograph ...minus the cake


Jo's birthday's present


I have always said January is my favourite month as it is the month I was born in.
Today I am very fortunate to celebrate the 47th year of living my life.
The half century mark is getting nearer and nearer....nooooooooooo!!!!
How time 'flies'. It all seems like I have just celebrated one yesterday.
No doubt I am thankful for my 'blessed'life.
To be able to love and be loved in return.

This year I swore I would end the year a better person.
Then again almost every year I set the same 'goal' . Sad to say by the end of each year I still feel I haven't achieved much.

Nevertheless my personal wishes will always be the same...
health,love, happiness,fulfillment, satifaction.....etc etc
Life is too short to not want all the 'good stuff' it has to offer.

No comments: