Wednesday 4 November 2009

HOME MADE GOODIES

Weekend with spare time to clean the refrigerator found me busy in the kitchen baking instead after finding too many green apples lying in the vegetable's box.
While making apple pie, Lydia asked for her cupcakes to which I promised I would .
I had on an earlier thought wanted to try out the popiah skin/Nespray tits bits I've always tasted on hari raya's open houses. I had rolled out the 'skins' earlier on and was just waiting for them to dry out prior to frying.
Not a bad day as 'eveything' turned out successful.
Ready for the oven...
Yona's knife cutting the just out of the oven pie
A must have at every baking... Lydia's favourite cupcakes
Something new that I tried.. 'Batang buruk' or rotten log (????) .. which in actual is tiny rolled popiah skin in nespray/peas powder.

No comments: