Sunday 23 August 2009

'NOTED' Weekend

I don't really feel like writing anything but I have made a promise to myself that I want to write something today just to remember the day by.
Andrew didn't come home friday night as there was TAS meeting on saturday morning.
I was really upset that 'poison' emails have been getting their way to my mail box for the past two days.
Apparently a hacker had been busy with hacking and had gotten access to one of my friend's account at Yahoo.
With his success he had created a lot of 'hot' stories for his humour surposely between this friend and myself .
I on the other hand did not give him the satisfaction that I was bothered. Ignoring all the six mails that he had sent in the hope that he will get bored.

Although doing all that doesn't really make me feel any much better. Irritated?.. 'mad'?...angry?.... it is all that rolled up in one.
Andrew was more amused rather than angry when I told him.
I am really against the idea of other people 'bothering' me while I on the other hand did nothing of such to them. Nevertheless, I guess some people just have weird 'taste' for practical jokes regardless if there are 'harmful' or not.

Notes:
what is sad about loving a person?
it's when you are not good enough
because somebody else occupies his mind and his heart
and you know you can't compete with that..
...
cancelled trip to Beijing and HK as Andrew dread H1N1.
Aahhhhhhh... my heart was set on that .

Andrew came back with the much awaited chocolate doughnuts.....

No comments: