Monday 2 February 2009

THE WEEK OF 'NOTHING'

I hardly remember what went by in the week that passed. Other than sitting infront of the pc and watching tv, I guess it was really 'nothing'.
As the girls were still on school holidays, we could afford to do just do that.
The week was also a rainy one therefore the more ovious reason for doing 'nothing'. (sleeping is categorised under 'nothing') I had let them sleep the day through as I knew they were on the net ( Tisha especially) till the wee hours of the morning almost daily.

Home cooked meals was almost never as I was still on my 'holiday's mood'. Anyhow, with them waking up so late it was usually only dinner before we head for the bowling alley.We either stop at Bandar Kim Fung or Tmn Tying for that.
They had training every night but we decided to go only on tuesday and friday nights. Wednesday and Thursday was spent eating ordered pizza while watching American Idol on tv. Our lasest crazed programmee on Starworld.

Saturday was as usual. Church day.
I did not drive that day as I felt that church was more of a family day for us. It is also the only time my older girls would see their grandparents. Dad came for us.

We went for 'ala kampung' Javanese fish soup for lunch. I must have looked out of place wearing my CNY clothing eating at a malay's shop.
(look at my CNY's blouse ... not my face... he he)


Yona went for her bowling training after that. We went home for a short nap before sending Tisha for her church youth activities. Normally she would take the bus but as I was on the way to fetch Yona, I might as well send her.
Went for some sundry shopping at Giant before going home.
Dinner was at pizza's hut .....(pizza again!).
Was already at home by nine. Online....again!

Sunday was the day for the girls' roll off. The first one for the year 2009. This was also to prepare them for the district inter school competiton which is to be held on wednesday.















While waiting for lunch.

















The competition went on till around three . Tisha only managed to clinged second placing while Yona was third.
With Joanna and her 'kids' we had late lunch at the bowling's cafe. The girls slept the remaining day before waking up at six..... to do their homework!
Aahhhhhhhh..... talk about waiting for the last minute.

No comments: