Thursday 25 September 2008

TODAY AS IT TODAY

Nothing seem to come in mind for me to write here but its been three days since I wrote anything. I actually haven't found anything extra ordinary thats worth mentioning.I guess this week is more of a 'feel' week. Much of which is.... not worth mentioning as well.
I'm in the middle of 'feeding' my Miss Universe blog. There are so many of them on the net already but I wanted something which is mine . Something which I can update now and then as I pleases. Doing this takes much of my time since I'm reading and admiring their photos all at the same time. My bad back is 'killing' me by the minute. I'm typing on my bed which means no support for my back. Eight games of bolwing last night didn't help as well. My regular partner Jo couldn't make it so I had the lane all to myself.
The weather today is so warm and dry... well its been like this almost everyday. I didn't even make any attempt to venture out of the house. Not even for food. This blogging thing is taking most of my time that my girls havent had any dicent home cooked meal in a long time. Not that I normally cook... ha ha.. 'Tapau' is so much easier. Today it'll just be maggie mee thou.

I spared an hour tonight ... or was it hour and a half to watch The Amazing Race 3.... Yeah go Malaysia.... Singapore... HongKong.









I have always thought Natalie was the most beautiful Miss Universe so far.Clearly her attitude wasn't the least close to beautiful here. Not to mention her lack of feelings for her team mate Pailin. Poor girl has to bear all the task herself. Good riddance that they came in last and were eliminated. It's irritating to see this totally uncooperative team. Thus goes the saying beauty compensate for brain. This is inded a tougher race compared to the previous two.

I haven't been chatting for a long time. I think I'll try my luck tonight. Hope Rudy is online.He's the best chatter so far.

No comments: