Sunday 17 August 2014

Afternoon Dream

****
walking to Yona from home to Tyne Garden Shop houses.
Wanting to buy food.
saw in the dream I was with mom too. Went to a table where I saw dad and atlas sitting down having a meal. Mum asked to tapau the food they didn't finish.  I saw a bunch of cats. Looking at them made me realise that one was mine. Looking around some more I saw coconut ( my Burmese cat).  Then I confirm that many of them were mine. My bikini boy, Kiwi , mama Dotty. My thoughts were some one did not close the door properly and boy what a distance they had travel to get there.
Rushing to get home. I had to go down  what look like straits but are actually square boxes stacked like decks of straits which were filled with cats....sleeping in every single box. I carried one white cat..which also looked like mine. She was purring....
.http://esmesanbona.hubpages.com/hub/Cats-in-a-Dream-The-Meaning-of-Cats-as-Dream-Symbols

No comments: