Sunday 13 June 2010

ORDINARY DAY

Woke up when the alarm rang at seven. Wanted to sleep on but the dogs were making such noise outside that I had to get up and check up on them.....well not after rolling and tossing around the bed for almost an hour :)

The maid....again as her usual self did not call to tell that she was not coming. I kind of thought that when she still didn't see her after nine.
Hhmm...There goes my off day.
Good that I was feeling more of 'myself' today that I'm able to do her daily chores even to the extend of doing some of my much left behind gardening as well.
Poor plants....seems that I've been neglecting them far too long. I must remind myself to buy some soil.... a few pots needs to be refill. Trust the maid to water them with the hose...aagrr..
Jo stopped over for a while to hand me her share of the plane tickets which I bought through mum's account.
We chatted for few minutes about her school reunion gala which was held in KK last saturday. With still much to share we parted as it was time to get her two boys ready for bowling training.... not forgetting my Yona.
Took lunch before going off to the alley. Realising there was no 'kaki' to bowl with , I took the bus to town.
My main reason was going to the wet market where I went to look at some cultured pearls for sale. I just thought that would make a good birthday present for my sister June upcoming birthday.
I bought a set of earings and breaclet for her....... and me too :)... I add in a necklace for myself even ..hehehe


Andrew came home at around seven just as Jo came for a visit. She had sent Sheryl for tuition and didin't want to make that journey home twice before picking her up again within that short an hour and a half time. She had Dianne for companion.
Leaving her car behind we went out for dinner at Bandar Kim Fung.
Heavy dinner as it turned out for I was feeling so bloated when we came home.

No comments: