Sunday 14 December 2008

WASH...WASH....WASH....CLEAN... CLEAN.. .CLEAN

Today was a busy day for me. I did three load of washing. Two for my curtains. I envy my malay friends who can have new set every year. It seems that I have been having washed curtains for christmas almost every year. Next year I'm making sure it'll be new.......well for now...it's still washed curtains.

I wanted to 'shoot' my compound with the water spray gun but was already feeling tired by the time I finished my daily 'routine'.
I saw my neighbour doing his last week. With that, mine looks so 'unattended' to now in comparison.
This is a task that I MUST do tomorrow. Our Church's youth Charolling group will be visiting the house a night after that.
Friends visiting will be a good 'excuse' for me to do some major cleaning around the house. I'm now thinking of what to serve them for refreshment. Probably I'll serve dinner instead of light refreshment.
My girls have been complaing that none of the houses they went to serve them any real 'food'. I'm not suprise though.
This year they combined with the chinese section thus making them into such a big group. Food cost money!
Andrew is picking up the girls without me... (ha ha ..I'm 'here'). He's going for a midnight show after that. I hope the girls are in the mood for some 'action packed' movie or else I'll be getting 'hell' from them later.
My parents came home from KK this evening (a day earlier ) so I got Lydia off my hands. Phew!
She's so hyper active that there is only 'peace' and quiet when she's asleep.

I'm actually in the middle of dusting and wiping the furniture in the living room but can't resist to 'drop' few words 'here'.
I'm sure I won't have the time tomorrow.
Anyhow....it's time to continue ....cleaning!


I just put up our christmas tree... yeah ..a last minute thingy . You can't have carolling without the tree.
It's still not ready ...I'll wait for the girls to finish it later.

No comments: